Heiken Ashi Trading Strategy
A collection of simple trading system that may already be familiar to lovers heiken ashi. Where heiken ashi in addition capable of displaying a picture of strength following the price movement trend is also to reduce the “noise” in price movements.
Candle heiken ashi have different basic calculations when compared with ordinary candle on the chart that displays the price includes an open, high, low and close.
As for heiken ashi can be briefly described as follows:
1. Open price; an average of open and close the previous candle.
2. Close price; an average of open, high, low and close price.
3. High price; is an open or close price, which has the highest value.
4. Low price; is an open or close price, which has the lowest value.
Trading system this time only rely on ashi heiken only. In the chart above I use 4 TF heiken ashi as scaning trend direction and heiken ashi smoothed for execution.
2 Heiken ashi with time frame of reference used as the main trend.
You can use this system in the time frame for 1 hour (H1) or if you want to be lazy (like me …;- p) use this system in the time frame for 4 hours (H4).
1. Make sure all the bars heiken ashi blue.
2. Make sure the price is above the heiken ashi smooth which is also colored blue.
3. You can exit the partial if one of the bars on 4HA change color to red.
or you can lock whatever they can profit during the scans the main trend is still showing a bullish trend.
1. Make sure all the bars heiken ashi red.
2. Make sure the price is below heiken ashi smooth which is also red.
3. You can exit the partial if one of the bars on 4HA change color to blue.
or you can lock whatever they can profit during the scans the main trend still shows a bearish trend.
Download Heiken Ashi Trading Template
Just download heiken ashi trading strategy here.
Test in with tickmill, vantage, ic markets and hotforex first to start this heiken-ashi forex strategy.